- Enjoy our April/May Office News April 8, 2019Continue Reading
- Spring Training April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Spring Training: Ramping Up after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of a ...
- Medical Marijuana Myths April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Smoking Out the Myths: Medical Marijuana
Does medical marijuana offer a solution to treating epilepsy, chronic pain, anxiety and neurogenerative diseases? Or is it an untested, potentially unsafe treatment that will eventually turn out to ...
- Adult ADD April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Attention Please: ADD/ADHD is Not Just a Childhood Condition
In the 21stcentury, it’s standard procedure to test unfocused, impulsive and restless children who struggle to achieve in school for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention ...
- Enjoy our Feb/March Office News February 1, 2019Continue Reading
- The Age of Anxiety January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Higher Anxiety? Our ‘age of anxiety’ began four centuries ago
It can come on suddenly and intensely, causing shaking, confusion and difficulty breathing for no apparent reason…trigger an irrational avoidance of elevators or public transportation…or ...
- Going with the Grain January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Going with the Grain
They may be the culinary trendsetters of the 21st century, but the ancient wonders of the grain world have remain unchanged for the last several hundred years. From chia to kamut, ...
- Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Handle with Care: Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions
We’ve all seen it played out hundreds of times, as a drug, food or habit is trumpeted as the way to lower the risk ...
- Coffee & Conversation with the Docs: Stop by Dec. 11th 9:00-10:00 October 29, 2018Continue Reading
- Looking for a book club? Join us Nov. 8th 11:00 am October 29, 2018Continue Reading